Friday, January 18, 2013


 Love is not something you learn,
love is something you know, but do not realize until you find it

Love is  something you look for

Love is not a feeling, love is a decision you make and continue to make in order to create an experience that is described as love. Love is an action that if you don’t use it you lose it. Love is like any communication, if you never send it out, you won’t get a return. Love is something you give to others not something you feel because something happens to you.

Love is probably the single most universally desired human quality that exist on this planet. Love is not something you can buy or barter, it is not taught at school, it doesn’t matter how rich you are, your IQ, race, creed, religion, social economic status or who you know.

Accept me for what I am
Love me as long as you can
Then you will finally see
How strong my love can be
So accept me for what i am
Im real and like no fakes
I think im a good person
Forget the last night I lived
So horrible I can't beleive
But he will only see my fear
Even he's not with me very near
Only this one is very deep
I have no place to escape
Since this is my own mistake
Wherever I turn is wrong
Yet my faith is still very strong
But why can't I get up at every fall
It makes me lost and feel so small



I went through many pain and heartbreak
Getting hurt every one more time
But i never learned from my heartache
I keep striving to make you mine

I've wept, drenching my pillow
And i've wept all the tears in the world
My cheeks Shine bright from my tears
Hoping one day to me you'll turn

Through my story i should be blamed

B'coz you are the one who controled this game
In tears i smile, in joy i cry
Waiting one day this heart will be tamed

I cried and cried for the lies you lied
Yet the trust i have has never dried
Sitting by the window squeezing my curtain
Yearning of my heart I'll be loved again
   

No comments:

Post a Comment